- Zayne is the Founder/President of SJF. Zayne’s fitness career started in 2004 when he asked 5 women to be apart of an exercise program that he created. For three days per week, Zayne motivated these five women to achieve their fitness goals at a local park.
- In just five short years, Zayne has reached the lives of thousands of people looking to enhance their overall quality of life. Zayne has worked with several corporations such as Cooper University Hospital of New Jersey, Hardenbergh Insurance Group of New Jersey, Ballard Sphar Ingersoll, LLP of New Jersey, RIPA Center for Women’s Wellness. Zayne’s consulting work includes speaking at the New Jersey Strength Coaches Association (NJSC) meeting in 2007.
- A published author, Zayne is the author of “What Do I Eat? Top 50 Foods For Fitness and “Overall Quality Of Life” and is also the editor of a weekly email newsletter with over 500 subscribers.
For those looking to improve their fitness levels and eat more healthily, many of the methods back by Zayne have proven extremely effective. After all, many of us work in jobs where the majority of the day is spend sitting at a desk, followed by an evening of relaxing in front of the television or playing a game of online partypoker pl. It’s little wonder, then, that more and more people are turning to fitness plans such as those promoted by Zayne, in order to stay in shape.
Zayne’s Professional Experience:
- Personal Trainer
- Boot Camp Instructor
- Certified Lifestyle Weight Management Professional
- Functional Training Specialist